MEDEA’s team has 20 years experience in the management and development of innovative projects in the ICT domain, connected health and active aging. It has strong competences in project management of complex projects, strategic development plans definition, technical and financial programming, deployment of innovative solutions.
• Project management and support for the development of innovative services and applications in the ICT sector;
• Coordination of strategic development projects for private companies;
• Coordination of industrial projects with relative management of work groups and suppliers;
• Coordination of international research and innovation projects;
• Support for the development and dissemination of e-government services for the Public Administration.
The MEDEA team is characterized by multidisciplinary skills. The analysis and promotion of strategic objectives, networking and the definition of adequate indicators of success are reported through periodic reports produced according to quality standards.