MEDEA’s team has 20 years of experience in the management and development of innovative projects in the ICT domain, connected health and active aging. It has strong expertise in project managements, strategic desing, technical and financial programming, and innovative solutions deployments.
- project management and support for the development of innovative services and applications in the ICT sector;
- coordination of strategic development projects for private companies;
- coordination of industrial projects with tconsequential management of work groups and suppliers;
- coordination of international research and innovation projects;
- support for the development and dissemination of e-government services for the Public Administration.
Medea is the winner in the Global Partnership category at the Ulster University Excellence Awards. The award seek to recognize and reward placement between …
This Summer School has been designed for early career researchers and delegates who are focusing on the research and development on related topics “Where …
Our event Connected Health Summer School – Smart Homes for Healthy Ageing is emphasized in EU newsletter eHealth, Wellbeing and Ageing – It’s a …
“The freedom to exercise freely one’s talent, that’s what happiness is about”
Connected Health Summer School
In the wonderful setting of the Villa of Artimino, Medea organizes the annual Connected Health Summer School.
The CHSS is an intensive 4 days course, with a high multidisciplinary, soffering a unique opportunity of training at international level, aimed at investigating the most up to date issues in the field of the Connected Health. The last edition focused on Mobile Health services and apps.
For info about the next edition, please, visit http://www.connectedhealth-summerschool.orgLEARN MORE